Less-than-container-load shipments (LCL)
LCL is an essential part of your smart logistics mix, helping you to save money and minimise your inventory levels. Our teams of local experts can provide advice on how to make LCL work for you. Your business will benefit from our global network and expertise that enable us to deliver the highest level of service and reliability. We offer flexible and efficient LCL shipping that will help you fulfil your promises and meet your targets. Give your part loads the full service with KN LCL.
Did you know?
All KN LCL shipments are automatically carbon neutral as of January 2020, as part of Kuehne + Nagel’s Net Zero Carbon initiative which addresses carbon neutrality in transport and logistics services worldwide. KN LCL Net Zero Carbon is an investment by Kuehne + Nagel in the carbon neutrality of our customer’s LCL supply chains.
We are proud to offer this sustainable solution in collaboration with our suppliers and customers, towards our goal of delivering progress to society. Learn more about our Net Zero Carbon program.
Offering you more than just part load logistics
- 100 % carbon neutral LCL shipments
- Supported by independent auditing
- Promoting positive change for society
- Invoices include full details of carbon offset
- Annual report
- Proudly tell your customers that your LCL supply chain is carbon neutral
Helping you focus on the important things
Discover how you can save time and effort on your LCL bookings today. Manage your Less-than-Container Load (LCL) shipments from one central dashboard.
- Receive instant LCL quotes that are valid for 30 days
- Book directly from quotes, or save them for a later booking
- Track your shipments, and receive updates
- Customizable to your personal preferences
- Available on smartphones, tablets, and computers