CETA Trade Information
Our goal with CETA is to consult and inform you of all the rules of origin and HS classification that will directly benefit your business.
CETA is a comprehensive economic and trade agreement with the European Union.
- To ensure that you have the latest and current information on CETA and the many facets of this agreement.
By providing details such as:
- Shipping from the EU to Canada?
- Discussing the idea of using Canada as a launch pad to the USA market
- Discovering different components of your clients products to meet the Rules of Origin
News & Video Links
- News: CETA already bearing fruit for Canadian seafood firms
- News: Canada, EU settle beef dispute thanks to CETA deal
- News: Days into CETA, Ocean Choice already sees shrimp uptick
- News: Canada-EU trade enters new era as CETA comes into force
- News: New Brunswick to benefit from European trade agreement
- News: Post-Brexit deal with Canada will be BETTER than Brussels' agreement - leading economist
- News: US lobster industry braces for Christmas disruption as Canada’s zero tariff for EU goes into effect
- News: U.K. PM Theresa May, Trudeau say CETA 'basis' for new bilateral talks
- Article: Belgium seeks EU court opinion on CETA
- Article: Before & After CETA
- Article: Maersk Line new weekly container
- News: EU-Canada trade spurs launch of new shipping routes
- News: French Constitutional Council sees CETA as compliant with state’s basic law
- Article: CETA Could Mean $600 Million a Year in Beef Exports to Europe
- Article: Greeks fear they will lose their ‘white gold’ with CETA
- News: Bulgarian President to Convene National Security Council on CETA
- News: EU, Canada Confirm CETA Provisional Application Date
- News: Chamber of Deputies supports CETA in first reading
- News: Denmark signs EU free trade deal with Canada
- News: Expanded protection for geographical indications in Canada
- Article: German minister for food and agriculture visits P.E.I
- Article: Canadian Senate Approves CETA Implementation Bill
- Article: Canada's ag minister promotes trade with E.U.
- Article: Letter From Ottawa
- Article: Senate approves free trade deal with Canada
- Article: Europe trade deal could boost spring lobster season
- Article: European cheese imports serve up tough choice for Champagne
- Video: CETA Overview
- Video: Exporters' Stories