Maintain your speed-to-market advantage with industry-leading import and brokerage systems integrated into Kuehne + Nagel’s global international and domestic operations.
Our customs brokerages operate around the clock with access to anytime information and 24/7 customs clearance capabilities. We offer personalized service, familiar voices, and no call-centre chaos – a consistent Customer experience for every shipment.
- Automated Canadian and U.S. customs clearance
- 24/7 operations
- Pre-arrival processing/e-manifest
- Non-resident importing services
- NAFTA certificate maintenance and/or full qualification analysis
- Commodity opinions and rulings
- Information technology solutions, including EDI
- Customs consulting
- Export documentation
- Duty refunds
- Drawback claims
- Post-entry audits and corrections
- Classification, valuation, and origin
- Customs bond underwriting
- Customized management reports
Providing solutions from clearances to final invoicing with full shipment visibility along the way.
- Paper to EDI with automated capture of detail
- Commercial invoice interfacing
- KN Login (quick link for Drivers to access for PARS)
- NAFTA product database interface
- Product interface your system to ours
- Documentation and record storage (CD) process
- Fast and reliable B3 statistical reporting
- e-billing and e-invoicing with best payment terms
- Automated release notifications generated in PDF format once released from CBSA
Please contact us for additional information about Customs IT opportunities.
Links to Online Customs Forms
The Importers Network is a website which allows you to access import and export information via secured log on. As part of the secured log on, there is an option to receive a newsletter which lists the trade data information from the website.
To view the trade data you must first register by using the following URL; http://importersnetwork.ca/user and once you are registered link to the information using the following site http://importersnetwork.ca/
DOWNLOAD our December 2014 Trade News regarding the General Preferential Tariff and Least Developed Country Tariff Withdrawal.